Asus ZenFone2: The New Kid on The Block
With the increasing number of choices in the mobile phone market, it has become increasingly difficult to zero in on a phone. However, after an extensive market research I have zeroed in on Asus Zenfone2 as being among the top contenders.
Here are ten reasons why:
- Being 3.9mm at the thinnest edge, the phone is slim in comparison to others. This makes it and ergonomic Arc design. There are rear keys which help in better control. The design that is inspired by Zen not only gives it its name but also its good looks.
- Dual Sim with both enabled and effortless switching. Calls can be made and received from both the Sims at the same time.
- The Screen is big. With 72% screen to body ratio, makes it easier for me to browse websites and apps. With its sharp full HD display and Anti- Bluray mode it helps adjust ting screen to just how I like it.
- A feature that will impress any music lover, the sound chamber of ZenFone 2 is 25% larger than the 1st generation and the 3 magnet construction plus metal square voice coil makes the sound more powerful in every scenario. Every Music Aficionado is guaranteed crystal clear music whether on headphones or speakers.
- If your phone is prone to falling or you have a kid around this feature is for you, equipped with the newest super anti-scratch Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, which has better scratch resistance than any protection film for smart phones in the market, the ZenFone2 not only prevents fingerprint on the screen, but also had a more efficient touch sensitivity.
- Nothing speaks performance like the 4GB dual channel DDR3 RAM and a 64-bit up to 2.3 GHz Super Quad-Core Intel® Atom™ Z3580 processor. The Asus ZenFone2 makes gaming and multitasking easier than baking a pie.
- The Snap View makes keeping private things private. What it basically does is to give you a Space where you can shield your personal apps, photos and files and keep then locked away from others. Switching in and out of Snap view is very easy and sharing your phone is no longer a problem. There is also a Parental control feature that allows you to control what the kids see and use. This is a nifty feature to have in a phone, for any parent with small kids.
- ASUS has developed its own imaging system PixelMaster, which uses different means to ultimately deliver an incredible photo quality. A low light mode and HDR Photography along with other features makes it seem as if you are holding a DSLR in your hands. Different collage layouts and editing techniques will help you explore your creative side, and make you look like a pro within minutes.
- This one will be a favourite of most people, who doesn’t like selfies right. With a 140- degree wide angle selfie mode or the Panorama Selfie, the ZenFone2 will help you capture selfies with 10 friends in one frame.
- The phone has a ZenUI MiniMovie App. An app that is simple to use and helps you create movies in a jiffy.
With a customizable look and design, the Asus ZenFone2 can be made as unique as possible. A battery that charges faster (60% in 39 minutes) helps in spending lesser time charging the phone and more time using it. The Price of the phone is cheaper than and the features are better than some of the best smart phone brands in the market. This phone surely sits on the top of my shortlist. Have you added it to your wish list yet?
All Images Credit of Asus India Website
PS: This is a sponsored post