Every time, I see a movie for a few hours, I get lost in that world. I keep trying to find instances that I can relate to, things that I can take home. Yes! For someone who doesn’t loves movies as much, this may sound crazy, but a movie lover like will know what I am talking about. It is so easy to get lost in the world of a good book and a well made movie.
For me to think of one movie I relate to is a difficult task. Do I talk about the desperation that frustration that was Bruce in Bruce Almighty, or the reluctance of Katniss to accept her destiny and the confusion she faced about her identity in Hunger games. Then there was Hermione and her attitude which takes me back to my school days, Or Duniya Dilwalon Ki(Kadhal Desham)for being the first movie I was Obsessed with. So many different reasons to like so many different movies.
Like since the time I have been introduced to Bangalore Days by my best friend, I have already watched the movie a couple of hundred times. Okay maybe not that many times. There are so many things I relate to in that movie. It just captures the vibe and pulse of an entire generation, and weaves it into a story that could happen to anyone. It almost seems real.
Then there is the wonderful Love Actually. I have seen so many romances of different kinds in my life beginning with my parents and brother and two of my oldest friends who are married to each other; it is actually really difficult to not relate to this one. It is also just such a feel good movie, and leaves me with a lot of hope every time I watch it. Yes, I am a closet romantic!
So many reasons t love movies, so many reasons to relate to them. I think it is easy to relate to movies, because they draw from real life. I Know most of us relate to something in movies every time. So tell me which movie or movies you relate to and why?
This post has been written for #TadkaTuesday
If you are wondering what is #TadkaTuesday, it is a bloghop for all things entertainment. We will give you a prompt and if you write a post, link up to the linky here or at my Co-hosts. And have fun, entertainment is all about having fun. Visit as many as you can (two is the minimum) and share your love for all things entertainment.
How to participate in #TadkaTuesday
- Every Sunday we’ll give you a prompt.
- Follow @JaibalaRao & @Deepagandhi1 on twitter for updates and prompts.
- Write a blog post on the prompt given.
- Using the badge at the end of your posts is not compulsory .
- Link up with Jaibala or Deepa.
- Read, comment, and share on at least two more posts linked in the party Pro Tip – Networking and commenting is good for your blog’s health and ranks.
- Use #TadkaTuesday when you share on Social Media so that we can find your posts easily and Retweet you.
- Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best reflection of this community spirit.
Link your posts here